CODE OF ETHICS
CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Very friendly and attentive auto shop. They're very thorough and obviously care about the quality of work they produce. Gary and his team are honest people who are set on making sure you're satisfied when you leave. They don't try to upsell products or pull one over on you, they simply want your car to leave the shop in in a better condition then when it arrived.
Great experience. Gary explained the problem in detail and suggested repairs vs. the toyota dealership suggestions, car runs great and very pleased with service and repairs. He also suggested another garage for one of the repairs and I had a great experience at that garage as well. Gary also called me 1-2 weeks later to follow-up and see how we made out. Who does that anymore? Nobody, you get a survey in your junk email that you delete. Thanks